Your Privacy Matter to Us
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Billing information, such as name, address, and telephone number.
- Financial information, such as credit card information which are collected by our payment processors on our behalf.
- Information about service or product you select.
- Information you provide in goals, portfolios, projects, and tasks.
- Attachments and other information you upload on our website.
- Information from emails you forward to our mailing address.
- Your profile photo and any additional information you provide to describe yourself, such as your gender pronouns. (Please note that we only collect video and audio recordings, as well as transcripts, if you choose to provide them when using video messaging).
- Professional or employment information, such as your title or role at your company.
- Any other information you choose to provide while using the Site that identifies you or can be reasonably associated with you.
B. DEVICE INFORMATION
Automatic Collection of Data
The automatic collection of data includes:
- Collecting and recording log data and device information: when you access and use the Site, we automatically collect log data and device information. This information includes among other things: Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- Tracking technologies and Cookies: We employ cookies, beacons, tags, scripts, and other similar technologies, such as CI codes (click tracking), ISC (source tracking), and ITC (item tracking codes). Additionally, we automatically gather information about the device’s operating system, phone model, device ID, and customer number.
- Usage: We utilize “Google Analytics” to gather data on how you use our website, including the pages you visit, the content you view, your search queries for listings, bookings you have made, and other interactions. Google, Inc. places a cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user when you revisit this site. For further information, please refer to Google’s information.
- Geo-location data: We collect information about your approximate location data, such as your IP address, to enhance your user experience and comply with essential legal regulations related to matters like taxes and pricing. This data may be collected only when you access the Site using your device.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Marketing: We may use your personal information for marketing purposes based on your preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time.
- Information Updates: Your personal information is used to provide you with updates about our products, services, new features, any changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Order Management: We use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Site
- Testimonials: Testimonials posted on our Site may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will seek your consent to use your name and testimonial. To update or delete your testimonial, contact us at [email protected], providing your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Customized Content and Advertisements: We may employ your information to create and show customized content and advertisements, as well as collaborate with third parties who do the same. This will be based on your interests and/or location, and we will measure its effectiveness.
- Feedback and Communication: We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Site.
- Security: We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe. This includes activities such as fraud monitoring and prevention.
- User-to-User Communications: We may use your information to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- Legal Compliance: We may use your information to enforce our terms, conditions, pursue business purposes, address legal requirements and fulfill contracts.
- Legal Requests: If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Account Management: Your Information is employed for the management and maintenance of our account and its proper functioning.
- Service Provision: We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- Issue Resolution: Your information assists us in responding to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of the Site.
- Data Analysis and Improvements: Your information may be used for various purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying trends in usage, assessing the success of promotional campaigns, and improving our website, products, marketing, and overall experience. We may use and store this information in a combined and anonymous way, without connecting it to specific users or including personal data. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
- Business Transfer: We might share your Personal Information with a company that buys our business. This could occur through a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or some other similar transaction. We will notify you if such a situation arises.
Our website is responsible for all onward transfers of personal information to third parties in accordance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), and the Eswatini Data Protection Act.
4. CROSS BORDER DATA TRANSFER
5. SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS
(A) European Residents
(B) California Residents
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY PROTECTION
7. THIRD PARTY SHARING
9. ACCESSING AND UPDATING INFORMATION
Upon request, we also provide information about personal data stored about you. In addition, we will correct or erase personal data at your request, with the expectation of data retained for legal obligations. To learn more or to make any of the requests described above, email us at [email protected] or [email protected].
10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
11. DATA SECURITY
12. DATA RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
13. SERVER DETAILS & MAINTENANCE
14. YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS AND CHOICES
- Right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal information from us.
- Right to correct: You have the option to decline or to submit information through our website, though doing so may limit our ability to provide certain services to you.
- Right to erase: You can request the deletion or removal of your personal information from our systems.
- Right to withdraw: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to restrict: This right allows you to block or limit the way in which we use your personal information.
- Right to data portability: You can request that we move, copy, or transfer your personal information.
- Verify and seek rectification: Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected
- Right to object: You can object to the use of your personal information, especially in cases where we use the information for our interests, market research, or customer demographics.
- Lodge a complaint: Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
15. POLICY UPDATE
16. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
19. CONTACT US
5063 North Service Road, Suite 100,
Burlington, L7L 5H6, Ontario, Canada
House 32b, Road 2, Ikota Villa Estate,
Ikota, Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria