TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to your use of our website, services and products.
CHANGES IN OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At Zerotozenith Media we are constantly improving our services, therefore our terms may need to be modified to be in line with our Services. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time, at such times, we will do our best to bring it to your notice by sending you an email, or by some other means.
Any of the terms you don’t agree with, you are free to reject them; but that will mean that you will not be able to use the services applicable to those terms. If you use the services in any way after a change to the terms is effective, that means you agree to the changes.
Zerotozenith Media ensures the security of customer payment information. We make sure that all credit card and debit card transaction details on our payment area are always protected. We may keep record of your transaction details with us for future customer service purposes.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Zerotozenith Media ensures complete customer satisfaction with every transaction that you make with us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us at email@example.com. You have the right to cancel any order within seven days of your order and if you do so, your payment will be refunded in full. All cancellations can be done by email or telephone.
Specific prices are given for each of the services we offer. These prices are not constant since they may be modified as changes in our services or the economy occur.
PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS POLICY
Promotions and discounts are limited time offers and valid based on the terms of the offer. They may not be re-issued once they have expired.
CURRENT INDEPENDENCE CELEBRATION GIVEAWAY
The following terms govern the current independence celebration giveaway:
1) The promotion is aimed to support businesses to gain online presence and thereby increase their capacity to generate revenue. Zerotozenith Media will endeavour to provide an enhanced website that will add value to participating businesses.
2) The promotion is only for website design and it is exclusive of the cost of domain registration and hosting. For business owners who do not have a registered domain or hosting, Zerotozenith Media can provide such services at an affordable rate.
3) Zerotozenith Media has exclusive right to determine when the independence celebration promotion will end. At such times, it will be at the discretion of the company to determine businesses that fall into the cut-off date and are thereby included in the offer.
4) The promotion is dependent on the number of points obtained by a participating business/entity. Generally,
a) Ten (10) points will be gained by confirming an email address and this entitles the participant to one-paged website or two (2) manhours value of update on existing website. NOTE: Zerotozenith Media reserves full right to determine the extent of work that falls within the category of two (2) manhours.
b) Additional ten (10) points will be gained by sharing the promotion link only when referrals sign up via different platforms specified on the campaign page. Each additional ten (10) points entitles the participant for additional website page or two (2) manhours value of update on existing website.
5) Zerotozenith Media shall handle all promotional website designs or website updates based on workload and at the discretion of the company in the best interest of our clients.
SEND US AN EMAIL
House 32b, Road 2, Ikota Villa Estate, Ikota, Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria