Welcome to Zerotozenith Media’s website zerotozenithmedia.com.
- Be of legal age according to your jurisdiction’s laws.
- Do not use automated or non-human methods to access the Site.
- Not participate in illegal or unauthorized activities on the Site.
- Do not violate any relevant laws or regulations while using the Site.
SERVICES WE OFFER
complete, and accurate. Moreover, you are required to promptly notify us of any changes to this information.
- Create a false identity on the Platform, impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your name, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Use the Platform for any illegal purpose, criminal or tortious activity, including but not limited to, fraud, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communications that include information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or contractual or other relationships (such as proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) or which infringes any intellectual property rights.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, limit or adversely affect the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform, in particular the non-public areas, the server on which the Platform is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Platform.
- Attack the Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
viii. Interfere with or disrupt our services or servers or networks connected to this Platform, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this Platform.
- Use in connection with the Platform any pirated software or any copyrighted materials or counterfeit materials without the permission of the copyright holder.
- Use in connection with the Platform any materials which in any way infringe the copyright, other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of a third party or which may otherwise render us liable to the payment of damages to any third party.
SERVICE FEES, PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
website. Our website offers fixed pricing for the services we provide, and any modifications or changes to the work required will incur additional charges.
In case any payment is due upon receipt of the invoice, we reserve the right to cease work without prejudice if the amounts are not paid when due. The pricing of services we offer shall not be constant and can be changed from time to time.
If we are unable to verify or if your designated PayPal account or credit card account is invalid or deemed unacceptable, we may automatically suspend or cancel your order. You are responsible for resolving any problems we encounter when processing your order.
You understand and agree that the payment methods available are limited to what Zerotozenith Media has chosen to accommodate with the online payment system. Late payments will be subject to a late fee of ten percent (10%) of the total amount due. Failure to pay Zerotozenith Media shall not obligate Zerotozenith Media to indemnify you for any losses.
c. Refund Policy: We ensure complete customer satisfaction with every transaction that you make with us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please write to us. You have the right to cancel any order prior to the project kick-off date provided in the proposal document or Invoice and if you do so, your payment will be refunded in full.
For projects that have kicked off, written notice of 14 days must be given before the termination of services. In this case, you will still be responsible for any payments due resulting from Services provided during this period. Zerotozenith Media will be responsible for continuing to provide Services during this time.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR RELEASES
Regarding your project that you engage our services, you guarantee that all elements of text, images, or other artwork you provide are either owned by yourself or that you have permission to use them. Then, when your final payment for a project has cleared, the copyright will be automatically assigned as follows: You’ll own the visual elements that we created for your project. We’ll give you source files and finished files, and you should keep them somewhere safe as we’re not required to keep a copy. You own all elements of the text, images, and data you provide unless someone else owns them. We’ll own the unique combination of these elements that constitutes a complete design, and we’ll license that to you, exclusively and in perpetuity, for the specific project only, unless we agree otherwise.
We understand that relationships may encounter unexpected challenges, leading to disagreements. You agree to commit to initially resolving disputes through sincere negotiations within thirty (30) days of the dispute’s occurrence. If negotiation proves unsuccessful, both parties agree to resolve the dispute through binding arbitration.
CHANGES AND REVISIONS
Furthermore, Zerotozenith Media acknowledges its ongoing responsibility, extending beyond the tenure of its engagement, to diligently safeguard any proprietary or confidential information or data that may be generated by our team in the course of serving our valued customers.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK LAWS
You shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from us electronically or otherwise without prior written consent. No content shall be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without prior written consent. Any unauthorized use of any such information appearing on this website such as trademark, logo, content, image, graphic, photographs, etc., will be deemed to violate copyright laws of Canada and other applicable International Copyrights laws.
We have not reviewed all the sites linked to this website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We may plead these “Terms of Services” in a bar to any claim, action, proceeding, or suit brought by you, against us for any matter arising out of any complaint or otherwise in respect of these “Terms of Services”.
DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
(I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE,
(II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND/OR
(III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAME.
IN ADDITION, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY US, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS CALL CENTER OR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES), AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL (I) CONSTITUTE LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE OR (II) CREATE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, AND USERS SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
i. Your use of and access to this Site or the Services found on this Site;
ii.Your violation of any provision of this Agreement or the policies or agreements which are incorporated herein; and/or
iii.Your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or other proprietary right.
The indemnification obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.